June 05, 2006
 
NTT DoCoMo Vision 2010
I just love DoCoMo. It's such an incredibly visionary company!

DoCoMo is one of Japan's largest cell phone companies. But it really has a vision that goes way beyond just mobile phones. It has plans to make life more convenient by embedding mobile technology into everything: video phones, holograms, medicine, transportation ... you name it.

There's an awesome video online (in English) that shows what DoCoMo plans to do. I think everyone should really watch it. The video also shows some pretty authentic Japanese values in my humble opinion, even though you might think it's a little hokey. I think every company should have visions articulated as well as DoCoMo's.

Click here to see the video for yourself now: http://www.docomo-usa.com/vision2010/Vision_2010_medium.wvx

(Sorry for those of you who tried but couldn't see the video last week. DoCoMo took it off their Japanese site. But I found it on their US site now, so have updated the links. Watch it while you can!)

Comments:
Shoot! NTT DoCoMo just took this video down off their website. I'll try to find it somewhere else on the Internet ... I also just e-mailed their webmaster and asked where we could see it.

Sorry! Can't control other people's websites. Anyway, it's a mind blowingly cool video. Hope I can find it again.

globalgirl
 
Okay, DoCoMo moved the video from their main Japanese site to their US site, so I just updated the links to it. It opens in Windows Media Player now. I suggest you watch it before they take it away again. It's both cool and important, I think.

globalgirl
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?